I am not throwing tomatoes! But I am throwing a summer sale on all my products at TPT!
Get your teaching resources at a lower price. Everything, Everything is 20% off and some items are marked down even more just for this beautiful summer week of
August 1st - 4th.Read to the end to learn how you can receive your free classroom teaching resource for this coming school year.
Here are some things you might like.... to be ready for the next school year:
|Teacher Binder - Editable|
Everything, Everything Teacher Binder- Editable and FREE updates for Life! - this teacher binder includes an editable weekly lesson planner so you can build your teacher binder and be organized and set for the school year. Also includes all the important forms you will need for the school year, monthly calendars in 2 styles, and monthly newsletter templates for each month. This teacher binder resource can be yours this week for 20% off the regular price! Get yours now and then relax for the remaining summer days!
|Back to School Writing Prompts|
|Class Rules for Display|
Classroom Rules and Anchor Charts - Also on sale! Fun, bright and colorful clip art to brighten your classroom and encourage student behavior the entire school year! In this download, you will receive 5 important classroom rules and 4 different styles to choose from. Owls and bumblebees... oh, what fun!
Oh, and lots of reader response pages to encourage writing about children's literature...also on sale this week. You will find reader response pages for many wonderful stories in children's literature... picture books and chapter books. Here are a few you can find in my
- Charlotte's Web [2 resources for this book; Grades 2-3 and Grades K-1]
- Red, a Crayon's Story
- One Smart Cookie
- The Little Red Hen
- Henry Huggins
- Big Al
- The Giving Tree
- The Lorax
- Trumpet of the Swan
- Wake Up, Wake Up
- One Monday Morning
- Kristina Katerina and the Box
- The Garden
- Frances Books [4 different books - all in one resource pack]
- Frog and Toad [5 different books - all in one resource pack]
- Island of the Blue Dolphins
- Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of Nimh
- The Wild Christmas Reindeer
Other teaching resources for literacy instruction... on sale
- I am ME booklet [for first week of school - Pre K-1]
- graphic organizers for literacy and math
- literacy and math activitiy packs
- all about birds literacy-math pack
- all about whales literacy-math pack
- all about pumpkins literacy-math pack
- reading logs
- graphic organizers to respond to informational text [this one is FREE]
- Informational Text Literature Circles
- Multiplication-USA Geography Activity
- Landforms Interactive Powerpoint
- Multiplication - [I Have, Who Has}
- Sight Words
- Reading for Meaning
- Beginning Sounds
You will find classroom decor items on sale....
- alphabet displays with photographs [both manuscript and cursive]
- numbers for display [with tally marks]
- posters that show good manners
- classroom rules
- anchor charts that motivate good learning practices
- hallway anchor chart
- classroom labels
- helper charts and labels
- name tags for desks
Those mentioned above are a few teaching resources on sale but there are MORE!
Over 125 teaching resources that will save you time, motivate students and all are
If you go to MrsQuimbyReads.com and add your email to my newsletter list, you will receive my newest product FREE... it is still in progress. I am creating anchor charts for classroom display that depict good classroom behaviors and practices. These could take the place of posting class rules. Flip it and try these. 12 anchor charts will be included in this set and each will show a good school trait for children to achieve and practice. Great way to start your year with positive thoughts and practices. These can be posted on a key bulletin board space and then sit back, watch and listen as the compliments start!
Be sure to find these at MrsQuimbyReads.com. I am planning to have these completed by the end of July and I will be sending yours out FREE if you sign up for my newsletter.
Thanks for reading my post! And be sure to find my summer sale at my TPT Store
Check back and follow me as I am creating new products all the time. My goal is to brighten the school day for your students and give you your weekends back to relax and be with family.